Friday, August 19, 2016

Story #1:Part 1

Since this story doesn't have a name, then it is Story #1 and then this is the first part so Part 1.

So without further ado!
Here is my first story on this blog, maybe I will continue with it, maybe not, you never know!

My eyes dart across the words scribbled on the page. My hair hangs in front of my face and I sit idly in the corner of the classroom. Ms. Sampson drones on with roll call and I continue to my friend's story.

The bitter wind made my teeth chatter, but I had to keep going through the snow or I would never make it to the princess's coronation, a feat punishable by death. I urge myself to keep going, I never thought myself to be-

Ms. Sampson's words cut through my mind like a knife, "Christina! Christina! I called your name three times, you need to be listening!" Her voice echoes around the room and I hear the subtle sound of giggles from my classmates.

"Yes, Ms. Sampson. Sorry, I was just reading," I mutter back, pulling back my hair and giving a faint smile. She nods and says, "Well, that's alright. Just don't do it again."

First day.
A new year.
A new me.



I hope you liked this little scene. I never really write realistic fiction so it isn't my best work but I hope you at least enjoyed it and want to know more about the story. I just kinda randomly wrote it so I have no idea where it is going.

Thanks,
Delaney MacDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment